Amy Finke,Senior Account Executive, Client Services
- Amy is a Senior Account Executive with over 11 years experience in marketing research.
- She joined Burke in 2003 as an Analyst in Burke’s Decision Sciences department and supported Account Executives in new business development and analysis while serving as a mentor to many new analysts.
- While in Decision Sciences, Amy honed her research and consulting skills and performed analyses for major clients in the healthcare, computer, financial and consumer package goods industries.
- Her research experience with Burke includes pricing analysis, brand equity measurement, concept testing, market segmentation, discrete choice, and customer satisfaction measurement.
- Amy earned her MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Purdue University. She completed her BS in Psychology from Northern Kentucky University.