Greg Van Scoy,Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Greg specializes in designing and deploying large-scale, customized customer loyalty and value programs. He brings his considerable experience in international research, Internet data collection and reporting, distributive data reporting systems, financial linkage analysis, and large program management to bear as team leader for a number of Burke's largest clients.
- Greg provides his clients with counsel on identifying and understanding the relationships between customer loyalty, employee loyalty, operational performance, and financial performance.
- He encourages companies to view value management in this broader context to ensure that resources spent on improvement initiatives deliver the maximum benefit to bottom-line performance.
- Companies that have benefited from Greg's assistance include recognized global leaders in the areas of computer hardware and software, industrial products, entertainment and finance. Greg is a frequent speaker on the topics of one-to-one marketing, Internet research and customer loyalty management.
- Greg holds a BA in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee.